WE DELIVER OUTSTANDING CARE FOR YOUR HORSE
- Our boarding stalls each have a 29 foot by 12 foot outdoor dry lot (accessible when the temp is above 35 Degrees), giving your horse more room to move and better breathing conditions.
- Our boarding horses are turned out on pasture for a minimum of 7 hours a day, 7 days a week weather permitting.
- Many boarding stalls have their own run.
- Our horses always have access to water, including Classic Equine automatic waterers in all main barn stalls, turnouts and pastures.
- Our barn is well ventilated. Each stall has a fan in warm months and the main aisle is ventilated by a commercial ceiling fan.
- Our stalls are cleaned 7 days a week.
- Your stall boarded horse is fed three times a day.
- We have a custom graining and supplement process for your stall boarded horse, with handmade grain boxes at each stall.
- We use covered round bale feeders from Diller Ag to deliver better feeding to our pasture horses.
- We have two hilly, treed outdoor pastures, offering cool shade on hot sunny days and varied terrain for better horse health.
- We use only horse safe fencing for all our containment: wood and steel pipe: no barbed wire.
- We give every horse in our care a daily well-being check, including our pasture horses.
WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT FACILITY
- Our main barn is heated with a concrete aisle and 12 by 12 Classic Equine stalls.
- We have a state-of-the art video surveillance system with heat sensors wired directly to the Fire Dpt.
- Our main gate is on a timer, closed after normal business hours.
- Our indoor riding arena is 200 feet by 100 feet with custom bleacher and crow’s nest seating.
- We have an excellent outdoor arena and 60 acres of trails through timber, creeks, ravines and bluffs.
- We are set up for Team Roping and Sorting with well-designed chutes, returns and pens.
WE EMPLOY WORLD-CLASS PROFESSIONALS
- Our trainers, Ashley Purdin and Tara Passmore are award winning, accomplished and industry recognized for excellent, results-based training.
- Our barn manager, Dusty LaBeth, is a retired Professional Bull Rider with over 10 years of experience in horse care and barn management.